- Zoo de Granby’s Virtual Exhibition on endangered species: http://www.especesmenacees.ca/ (Available in English or French)
- ARKive: www.arkive.org
ARKive is a site with thousands of videos, images illustrating the world’s species.’ Part of the site is dedicated to educations, (www.arkiveeducation.org.) A free multimedia educational resource with downloadable, ready to use audio-visual models on a wide range of science and environmental based topics.’ Topics and activities range from identifying differences in species for younger children to plant life cycles, natural selection and predator-prey relationships for older children.
- Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA): http://www.aza.org/ Founded in 1924, the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the advancement of accredited zoos and aquariums in the areas of animal care, wildlife conservation, education and science. AZA is America’s leading accrediting organization for zoos and aquariums and accredits only those institutions that have achieved rigorous standards for animal care, education, wildlife conservation and science.
- European Association of Zoos and Aquariums (EAZA): http://www.eaza.net/ EAZA promotes cooperation for furthering regional collection planning and wildlife conservation, promotes education, contributes to relevant meetings and discussions of the supra-international organizations, and advises the European Union or other representative committees.
- World Association of Zoos and Aquariums (WAZA): http://www.waza.org/home/index.php?main=homeWAZA’s mission is to guide, encourage and support the zoos, aquariums, and like-minded organizations of the world in animal care and welfare, environmental education and global conservation.
- World of Warmth: www.worldofwarmth.com
World of Warmth is a collection of infrared images and video clips.